Connect. Dig deep.
Learn tools to help you Rise the f*ck up in life.
What's It All About?
Body + Love Workshop is a weekend-long gathering for individuals coming together to create a happier and healthier life from the inside out, fueled by self-love driven changes. This is a size-inclusive experience for persons of every age, shape, and color; a place to connect, dig deep, and learn tools to rise into your empowered life. Leave with a renewed confidence, a sense of community, and an understanding of the role honoring body and soul play in creating your best life. Body and love.
- If you have ever wanted to create change in your life but felt scared or stuck…
- If you have ever had to buy a pen or a tote bag because the event tee didn’t come in your size…
- If you want to RISE THE F*CK UP in your life and do so with the support of like-minded peeps…. I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
What You Can Expect.
Community. Soul-work. Thought-provoking panels. Karaoke jam sessions. Questions probing you to examine your fears and passions. Dance breaks. Laughter. Meditation. Lots of hugs… and a safe space for you to show up EXACTLY how you are without judgment.
You can expect…
Kundalini yoga and meditation
Discussions about fear, faith, and the power of making changes fueled by self-love. (Speakers will be announced shortly!)
Workshops about shifting your “movement mindset” from being a punishment for your body to a celebration, and understanding how your “core pain” impacts personal relationships.
And more to be announced!
At the Body + Love Workshop you will learn how valuable self-love is in creating your greater life. You will learn tools to help you create a life that fuels YOU. You will be in a SAFE and loving environment, and hear from women who are getting down and dirty in their life, sharing the lessons they’ve learned in order to help you grow.
Imagine a place where people showed up for themselves and, each other, without judgment and bound by the common thread that we’re all worthy of living our most badass lives from the inside out! A place where you’re at home before you even arrive. A big’ol lunch table in the cafeteria of life where everyone is welcome under a few simple conditions - everyone shows up, everyone gets a seat at the table, and we all rise together.
This is the Body + Love Workshop.
What the workshop is...
A place to explore what your “greater life” means to you personally.
A chance to think about what your “happier and healthier” life looks like, relevant to your own body journey.
A judgment-free zone safe for every body type.
A space you will feel support, from like-minded women and professionals.
Resources and inspiration!
What the workshop ISN'T!
An event pushing “diet culture” as a means of change.
A place you will be “skinny shamed” or “fat shamed” for your body-goals and desires.
A special “insiders club” of elite women who dress, look, and think the same.
A “sink or swim” shark tank of “mean girls.”
Full of sales pitches.
We learn from the truth of others! The workshop will contain "fireside-style" chats and panel interviews. Here are just of the few folks who will be appearing at the workshop this year. More guests will be announced shortly!
Wellness Coach, Body Image Expert. The Body Relationship Coach ™.
The Plus Size Health & Fitness Motivator and Motivational Speaker
Star of My Big Fat Fabulous Life on TLC. Author, I Do It With the Lights On.
Modern-Day Spiritual Messenger, Host of the Jen Mavros Podcast
Director of Kundalini, Wanderlust Hollywood. Certified KRI teacher.
Mental Health and Self-Love Advocate
Fitness Activist, Global Coach and Author of Big Fit Girl.
Spiritual Coach and Soul Teacher
Check Out the Body + Love Workshop, 2017!
The first Body + Love Workshop took place in Los Angeles on September 16, 2017. We were joined by over 90 women of all shapes, sizes, and ages!
Grab your tickets before May 31st at 11:59 PDT to save $50 on the full price! When you attend the Body + Love Workshop, here is what you'll get:
- 2 full days of workshops, activities, and panels designed to empower you from the inside out.
- The opportunity to learn from handpicked experts and inspiring women, sharing their authentic truth.
- A completely size-inclusive environment that is "every" body-friendly! (Chairs that support you, sofa seating and floor pillows are all available to make sure you are comfy.)
- A community of diverse, like-minded folks to support and encourage you in the process of "showing up" for your life.
- Honest dialog with me (Sarah) and the chance to connect and ask me questions in an open forum!
- Meditation tools to use in your daily life.
- Hang-out time with some really cool brands that can actively help you improve your life. (Psst there are NO SALES at this event, so leave your wallet in your bag; this is about authentic connection with brands I believe in that can help you grow.)
- The chance to karaoke One Week and win badass prizes from cool sponsors. (Start practicing...)
- Lunch and snacks both days.
- Carefully selected swag that you will actually use.
- And more! Yes, more!
- Event Pricing -
Ticket pricing is really simple. Basically, the longer you wait to snag your seat, the more it costs; grab your ticket early to save! Here are two things to know:
- There are no VIP tickets, all tickets are general admission and the same level; we all sit at this lunch table together.
- There ARE two optional experiences you can add onto your weekend. You can add neither, one, or both! If you chose to add both, you'll save an extra $11 for the bundle.
- Optional Add-Ons -
Kick off your Body + Love experience with a social hangout with Sarah and other attendees! Join the group for dancing, hugs, and lots of selfies. Each ticket includes small bites and two (2) drinks with a limited cash bar available for attendees 21+.
Friday 7:00 - 9:00 PM I Tickets $50
Start your Sunday with a special heart-centering meditation led by Sarah. Sadhana is a daily spiritual practice; it can be the foundation of your growth and help you set each day up for success. (We're not getting too "woo woo" together... Promise!) Get centered with a powerful meditation and learn tips to help you create a powerful morning sadhana of your own!
Sunday 7:30 - 8:30 AM I Tickets $50
Do you have more questions?