11 Things To Know About The BLW.
11. We're size-friendly. You’ll never feel pressure to do something that makes you physically uncomfortable, especially in Kundalini class. Join in. Be part of the group. Breathe. That is all we ask for!
10. Come with your best friends... This is seriously a great day for you to spend with your closest friends, your sister, your super-cool colleagues who always have the best snacks, or any friend you hold near and dear.
9. Or show TOTALLY by yourself! You’ll be fine, we promise! In fact, there will be dedicated peeps there to make sure that those flying solo feel welcome and meet new folks to spend time with!
8. Once doors close… they close. The Body Love Workshop is an experience designed to be, well, experienced from start to finish. Once the doors close, entry is not permitted. We know this is LA and everyone runs late… Set your alarm and grab that coffee and we’ll see you bright and sunny!
7. Your support means everything to me. Like. Everthing! This is my first event and I’m honored and excited and everything all at once! Your support of the BLW on social media means the world to me. If you’re excited, please spread the word! Tag @SarahSapora on Instagram and use #BodyLoveWorkshop hashtag so we can find you. And, of course, you’re invited to social share to your hearts content during the event itself!
Quick note, we love our sponsors; they’ve made this whole event possible for me! If you like their product or service or you’re just as excited that they’ve made this thing 2 Legit 2 Quit, please consider tagging them on your social shares as well! Learn more about our sponsors here.
6. Bring a bathing suit and a towel… trust us. No, really. Bring it. Our workshop takes place at a kickass house with a kickass pool! As our day winds to a close there will be ample time to kick back, hang out and go for a swim. Trust us, it will be the perfect end to a perfect day!
5. We'll feed you. At the Body Love Workshop you get lunch and snacks with your ticket!
4. Parking is limited, but ride-shares are awesome. Our workshop is in a residential neighborhood of the Hollywood Hills; street parking is available but limited. We suggest carpooling or taking a ride-share like Lyft or Uber! In advance of the event, we’ll send an email with a few locations you can park nearby if you only want to ride-share a few minutes and not the whole way.
3. Ditch the high fashion in favor of comfort. We’re going to be outside (but in a tent!) for most of the day, so dress to stay cool. We suggest yoga clothes, leggings, lightweight shorts or soft pants! Remember, we’re starting the day off with yoga!
2. When you come to MY HOUSE, you are seen and safe. The BLW will be a welcoming and warm experience. Get comfortable stepping outside your comfort zone, if just for today. Join a meditation, even if you’ve never done it before. Say hello to total strangers!
1. Get ready to love the shit out of your life. At the end of the day, that’s all this is about. Love. During the last 17 months of my life, I’ve learned, without love for who I am and what I am capable of, life falls flat.